HID iCLASS SE Express R10
The iCLASS SE Express R10 is designed to simplify the selection process by offering a cost-effective fixed configuration that combines Seos physical card credential compatibility with Bluetooth® Low Energy and Near-Field-Communication (NFC) technologies to support HID Mobile Access®. For use in niche low security applications, an option is also available to read credentials with ISO14443 unique identification (UID) numbers.
- Cost-Effective Platform – designed for secure card or mobile credential deployments
- Simplified Bluetooth Configuration – streamlined selection, ordering and management of reader inventory
- Made for Seos – remarkable performance with industry-leading Seos credential technology
Focusing on sustainability, iCLASS SE Express readers include intelligent power management which can reduce power consumption by as much as 30%. iCLASS SE Express readers also have the Environmental Product Declaration certification and the Green Circle certification, both of which contribute towards LEED building credits.
- 9″ x 4.1″ x 0.9″ (4.8 cm x 10.3 cm x 2.3 cm)
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported:
- iCLASS Seos®, ISO14443A (MIFARE CLASSIC®, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 & MIFARE® DESFire® EV2) UID
- Limited lifetime warranty (see complete warranty policy for details).