HID iCLASS SE RK40
The iCLASS SE® RK40 is part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for multi-factor authentication door applications requiring standard wall switch mounting, iCLASS SE® RK40 supports a broad array of credential technologies and a variety of form factors, including cards, fobs and mobile devices. Configurable to support HID Mobile Access®.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire®EV1) and form factors including mobile devices.
- Powerfully Secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) – Uses Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure communications between reader and controller.
With a focus on sustainability, iCLASS SE platform readers include intelligent power management that reduces power consumption by as much as 59%. Selected models also have Environmental Product Declaration certification and Green Circle certification, which contributes toward LEED building credits.
- 3″ x 4.8″ x 1.1″ (8.5 cm x 12.2 cm x 2.8 cm)
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported:
- iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, and MIFARE DESFire®EV1
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) mode
- Wiegand or Clock & Data modes
- Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for one year. (See complete warranty policy for details.)