HID iCLASS SE RMK40
The iCLASS SE® RMK40 is part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for mult-factor authentication door applications requiring standard wall switch mounting with magnetic stripe read capability, iCLASS SE® RMK40 supports a broad array of credential technologies and a variety of form factors including; cards, and fobs.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire®EV1) and form factors.
- Powerfully Secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) – Uses Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure communications between reader and controller.
With a focus on sustainability, iCLASS SE platform readers include intelligent power management that reduces power consumption by as much as 59%. Selected models also have Environmental Product Declaration certification and Green Circle certification, which contributes toward LEED building credits.
- 5″ x 4.6″ x 1.2″ (11.4 cm x 11.8 cm x 3.0 cm)
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported:
- iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, and MIFARE DESFire®EV1
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) mode
- Wiegand or Clock & Data modes
- Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for one year. (See complete warranty policy for details.)