HID multiCLASS SE RP40
The multiCLASS SE® RP40 is part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for multi-factor authentication door applications requiring standard wall switch mounting, multiCLASS SE® RP40 supports a broad array of 13.56 MHz high frequency and 125 kHZ low frequency credential technologies and a variety of form factors, including cards, fobs and mobile devices. Configurable to support HID Mobile Access®.
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire®EV1) and form factors including mobile devices.
- Powerfully Secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) – Usess Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure communications between reader and controller.
With a focus on sustainability, iCLASS SE platform readers include intelligent power management that reduces power consumption by as much as 59%. Selected models also have Environmental Product Declaration certification and Green Circle certification, which contributes toward LEED building credits.
- 3″ x 4.8″ x 1.0″ (8.4 cm x 12.2 cm x 2.4 cm)
125 kHz contactless cards supported
- HID Prox®, Indala® Prox, Dorado® Prox, and EM Prox legacy contactless credentials
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported
- iCLASS Seos® , iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, and MIFARE DESFire®EV1
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) mode Wiegand or Clock & Data modes
- Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for one year. (See complete warranty policy for details.)