HID multiCLASS SE RP95
The multiCLASS® SE RP95 is part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE® platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for multi-factor authentication door applications requiring standard wall-switch mounting, the multiCLASS SE RP95 supports a broad array of 13.56 MHz high frequency and 125 kHz low frequency credential technologies and a variety of form factors, including cards, fobs and mobile devices. Configurable to support HID Mobile Access®.
- Adaptable — Interoperable with a growing range of technologies such as Seos® MIFARE DESFire® EV1/EV2, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, plus legacy 125KHz credentials including HID Proximity® and EM Proximity.
- Mobile Capable — Support mobile devices utilizing Seos, enabling a new class of portable identity credentials that can be securely provisioned to smart phones, wearables and other smart devices.
- Powerfully Secure — The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data.
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) — Capable of supporting Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure bi-directional communication between reader and controller.
With a focus on sustainability, iCLASS SE platform readers include intelligent power management that reduces power consumption by as much as 59%. Selected models also have Environmental Product Declaration certification and Green Circle certification, which contributes toward LEED building credits.
- Designed to fit inside EU/Asia square electrical junction boxes
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards supported
- iCLASS Seos, iCLASS SE, standard iCLASS, MIFARE Classic, and MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2
- z contactless cards supported
- HID Prox, and EM Prox legacy contactless credentials
- Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) mode
- Wiegand or Clock & Data modes
- Limited lifetime warranty (See complete warranty policy for details)