ActivID Tap Authentication
HID Global’s ActivID® Tap Authentication™ solution allows you real-time authentication and access to your Microsoft® applications. In addition, you can access these applications on your desktop, tablet or mobile phone with a simple “tap” of your iCLASS® Seos® card.
ActivID Tap Solution
- Secure, 2-factor authentication coupled with SEOS card technology.
- Easy, fast and convenient.
- Support for a wide array of mobile devices
- One card to access everything – doors, data, and applications
- One ID, one device per user
- Cloud based platform
- Loss of security perimeter, as well as increasing security threats.
- Inferior user experience, desire to use preferred mobile devices.
- Complex access management, too many devices and high cost.
Moreover, Integrated ID Systems and HID has a history of successful authentication innovation implementation. Additionally, our latest ActivID Tap Authentication offers the industry’s first solution for secure, fast, easy authentication for physical and mobile cloud app access using a single card. As a result, your users can have one card for access to everything in their work lives. Converged access has never been so easy.
- Utilizes HID’s latest converged card technology, iClass®SEOS™, with built in one-time password functionality.
- Enables access to business resources from a wide array of mobile devices including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Supports authentication to ADFS enabled Microsoft® applications and cloud services as well as physical access.
Furthermore, the ActivID Tap Authentication solution makes user authentication simple, convenient and cost effective. With a simple “tap” of your iCLASS® Seos® access control card, you can have real-time access to any of your Microsoft® applications or cloud-based services on your laptop, tablet, or Android™ phone, such as Microsoft® Office 365®. No additional one-time passwords (OTPs) or complex codes to remember or type – now you can Simply Tap! to access the applications and services you need to do your work.