EasyLobby Visitor Management Software provides comprehensive, enterprise-class visitor registration, badge printing, tracking, reporting, asset and package management, along with employee/contractor time and attendance.
The HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management (SVM™) solution improves security by enabling organizations to identify exactly who is in your facilities. By utilizing ID scanning for automated visitor record creation, watch list screening, badge printing, automated email notification, online pre-registration, as well as many other features. EasyLobby is expediting the check-in and check-out process thus enhancing the professionalism of your organization.
Used by thousands of organizations such as government, education, healthcare and property management. EasyLobby SVM software can quickly scale from a single check in point to a network of hundreds of stations, all running on a central database and is flexible, easy to install, learn and use.
Integrated ID Systems is proud to offer a full line of state-of-the-art visitor management solutions, including the some of the clearest printed badges in the industry. The VM600 Printer for Time Expiring Visitor Badges and Personnel Management Kiosk are just a few of these state-of-the-art products.
Insights into Visitor Management:
Visitor Management | A Guide to Selecting and Employing a New Solution
Why Choose EasyLobby Secure Visitor Management Software
Integration of Visitor Management with Access Control Systems
Safeguard Your School with Visitor Background Checks
EasyLobby Key Features:
- Can manage visitors, along with packages and assets from a single application.
- Enterprise-class ability to change from a single check-in station to hundreds of locations. All stations can share a central database.
- Electronically captures visitor data by scanning a license, passport or business card, thus improving information accuracy.
- EasyLobby prints visitor and or employee badges in full color or black and white. You can utilize the integrated custom badge design tool or chose from the hundreds of built-in templates as a result creating full-color visitor and employee badges.
- In addition, multiple programmable security alerts deliver notifications on-screen, through e-mail and/or via text/SMS message.
- The software allows for self-registration in a kiosk. Thus, it can serve in an unattended lobby or as an alternative to a lobby attendant checking in visitors. Additionally, the EasyLobby SVM software is easily installed on a Windows workstation or kiosk along with a combination of desired hardware peripherals.
- Additionally, EasyLobby offers 24 user definable fields that allow a broad range of customization in visitor data inputs
- Complete control over visitor form fields which include, renaming labels and tabs, show/hide, enable/disable, setting required fields, and data capture from ID scans. You can also create and manage your own lists for Reasons, Categories, Clearances and more.
- Seamless integration with over 40 of the leading access control systems. In addition, this provides selected visitors with customized card access directly from the Secure Visitor Management interface.
- Lastly, the EasyLobby Visitor Management Software imports employee lists from any ODBC database or Active Directory with auto scheduling and updating.