Bluvision HID Location Services and Condition Monitoring
Contact us at email@example.com or call 800-729-3722 for more information on Bluvision.
There is a growing need for increased, real-time visibility into the most important areas of an organization’s operations. Organizations juggle to balance employee retention and satisfaction through ensuring the building operates more efficiently without compromising security. Increasingly, companies seek to embed trusted identities deeper into everyday activities while creating a positive working environment, improve building governance, and ensure optimum efficiency.
Real-Time, Scalable IoT Ecosystem – Achieve operational efficiency with a smarter building and an optimized workplace.
For guidance or to request an onsite survey contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-729-3722.
HID Location Services – Workplace Optimization
HID Location Services platform addresses workplace optimization. Along with a growing market need for accurate, real-time location awareness and analysis of your workplace. The system combines the power of Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE), Wi-Fi, and cloud-based technologies while providing a unique seamless user experience inside and outside of the work space. Organizations receive increased visibility into the precise location of their workers in a defined space (indoor positioning/outdoor positioning). Also, it can use predictive analytics to quickly understand space usage and building operational efficiency.
- Gain insights into work space usage using historical data, Geo-fencing and hot-zone analytics
- And improve energy efficiency to record ambient temperature, lighting, and door motion
- Also, receive automated alerts by monitoring unauthorized access, and arrival and departure in defined areas
- As well as comply with health and safety regulations on room occupancy levels and usage trends over time
- Enhance emergency response and readiness with an accurate headcount during building evacuation
- In addition, provide automated services for employees and visitors to locate available meeting rooms or find a free parking space
HID Location Services – Item Management
Whether you want to track a large number of assets across multiple locations or a few high-value assets within a specific area, item management is about accuracy. Increasing the visibility of places and timing locating assets and personnel is invaluable to production, building utilization and workplace management. HID Location Services, enabled by Bluvision, provides both – real-time visibility and actionable data on equipment, people and processes.
- Breakthrough in RTLS (Real-Time Locating System) requires little infrastructure delivering precise location of assets (equipment or people) – within one meter.
- Sophisticated technology not only tracks in real-time, but delivers the flexibility of user-defined geo-fences.
- Receive path history, heat maps, and predictive analysis for data driven decisions regardless of environmental requirements – complex manufacturing, airport, or a large-scale retail environment.
HID Condition Monitoring – Equipment Performance
Optimal asset performance is often the difference between profit and loss and success and failure whether the assets are vending machines, conveyor belts, heating and cooling equipment, or a promotional end-cap within a retail store. In many cases, organizations need increased visibility into equipment performance using multiple data points to monitor and react quickly to critical events. With instant information, creating predictive and actionable analysis in meaningful formats is achievable through HID’s scalable cloud services platform. Armed with valuable equipment data, organizations immediately know when equipment fails, can improve the operational environment and achieves performance efficiencies.
HID Condition Monitoring – Equipment Health
Motors and motorized devices fail. The question is – do you know when and what preemptive measures are needed to minimize downtime? Fortunately, it is possible to determine the health and predict failure of motors, generators and other motorized equipment by monitoring their operations and telemetry data. Gathering telemetry data using HID Global’s advanced Condition Monitoring algorithms, operations can filter data using business criteria to eliminate non-vital data to accurately portray trend-line information, predict failure and provide alerts. Obtaining predictive analysis, organizations can implement remedial actions before critical equipment fails to reduce downtime, avoid lost capacity and immediately remedy critical instances.
HID Emergency Medical Rapid Response Solutions
In cooperation with trusted partners, we have developed a solution that precisely captures location and interactions of health care practitioners and patients. With extreme volumes of patients in emergency rooms and pop-up field hospitals, contact tracing and surge response becomes more challenging when timing is critical. This causes logistical challenges for clinicians and operations to effectively administer care. Learn more.
Deliver a Seamless End-to-End IoT Ecosystem