With HID Mobile Access®, employees can now use their smartphone, tablet or wearable to access doors, gates, networks and more. This new solution for access control greatly improves user convenience in today’s mobile-first world, as well as makes your organization look more modern and professional.
HID Mobile Access, which leverages Seos® as its underlying credential technology, offers these key benefits:
- User Convenience: Users are no longer required to carry a card to access facilities and can now use their go-to mobile device instead. Thanks to highly intuitive “Tap” and “Twist and Go” gestures, employees can gain more convenient and efficient access.
- Operational Efficiency and Cost Effectiveness: Using HID Global’s highly stable online management portal, administrators can create, manage, issue and revoke credentials through the cloud. With the option for subscription billing, customers enjoy a more predictable cost as user licenses can be added or removed. This enables organizations to efficiently scale up or down in response to their business needs.
- Higher Security: HID Mobile Access is delivered through a highly secure and reliable cloud platform that is backed with a service level agreement of at least 99.5% service availability, demonstrating HID Global’s commitment for uptime and connectivity. Even more, the solution is powered by Seos credential technology and follows best practices in data integrity to bind each mobile ID to the device and protect the data at rest and in motion.
HID Mobile Access® is sold only as a complete solution that requires the following components:
- New, mobile-enabled readers
- HID Mobile Access Service Bundle
- Mobile IDs
- HID Secure Identity Services portal (a hosted service)
- Mobile Access App for supported mobile phones