RTAI 600 Series
The RTAI 600 Series™ card printer is designed to satisfy the broadest range of customer requirements market by market. From superior card image quality to customizable “print-on-demand” visual the RTAI 600 Series™ offers unparalleled benefits to meet the increasing demand for risk-appropriate ID solutions and scalable access control and smartcard encoding security, requirements.
Brilliant Colors With an industry-leading pallet of 33.4 million color variations from which to choose, organizations can design and print visually impactful IDs that are easier to recognize and authenticate while improving over-all brand awareness.
High Definition Print Resolution Unlike direct-to-card printers that use reduced image quality 300 dots per inch (dpi) resolution, RTAI 600 Series™ retransfer printers, print card images with visually stunning 600 dots per inch (dpi) color resolution. Superior color-saturation meets crisp, precise image detail to print brilliant photo ID cards recognizable at a glance.
On-Demand Visual Security Our Holo-Met™ Visual Security Solution enables organizations to create print-on-demand metalized, holographic-like logos, brand images and security features that creates Level One (1) visual print security to your identity program. Unlike alternatives that require additional expense, Holo-Met™ is a standard security application offered with all RTAI 600 Series™ It is also tamper-evident so that a misplaced or stolen ID card has no practical chance of being forged and re-used for visual identity access again.
Card Durability Retransfer print technology uses a durable print retransfer film that resists abrasion and general wear and approaches twice the durability (2x) of ID cards printed with standard 300 dpi direct-to-card printers. The system also includes a twice-life durability option that adds a second layer of film onto printed cards surface for extended card wear resistance. And to extend card life beyond 4-5 years, RTAI offers a standard and holographic patch retransfer film that is as durable as laminates without the requirement of more expensive printer /laminators and additional consumables inventory.
- Print Technology
- Dye-Sublimation Retransfer Technology
- Print Capabilities
- Single or Dual-Sided, over-the-edge printing
- Print Resolution
- 600 dots per inch (dpi)
- Print Speed
- Full Color Printing
- Single-sided: 144 cards per hour (cph)
- Double-sided: 66 cards per hour (cph)
- Card Capacity
- Input Hopper: 250 cards
- Output Hopper: 150 cards
- Compatible Cards
- PVC, Composite, PET, PET-G, ABS, PC
- ISO ID-1/CR-80 Size (85.6 x 98mm)
- 030″ mil thickness
- USB and Ethernet
- Holo-Met™ Security
- Print-on-demand holographic security effect
- 48 lbs; 13.25″ x 12.25″ x 17″
- In-line Card debower
- Mechanism that ensures flat cards at ejection meeting ISO specifications
- Card Reject Hopper
- Segregates mis-personalized cards into separate card hopper for removal
- UL, FCC, CE, CE-EMC, CE-LVD
- Power Supply
- 100-240 Vac. 50~60Hz
- SmartCard encoding
- Single wire – Contact ISO 7816 T=0, 1
- 56MHz Contactless ISO 14443 A/B Protocols; ISO 15693 including HID iClass, HID iClass SE/SR, HID iCLASS SEOS (Facility Code/PAC) requires TWN4 SIO Card
- 125 Khz Prox Read/Write for all standard transponders including HID PROX, HID PROX II
Printer: 3 Year Parts /1 Year Labor
Printhead: Lifetime warranty