HID FARGO DTC1250e
Ideal for smaller, cost-conscious organizations, the HID® FARGO® DTC1250e ID card printer delivers maximum efficiency in a sleek, user-friendly design. Easy to operate with ultralow maintenance, even novice users can begin issuing secure IDs and cards on day one — virtually right out of the box.
Designed for small businesses, schools and local governments, the DTC1250e ID card printer is ideal for printing visually rich, full color credentials on a budget. Its small footprint also makes it a perfect fit for even the most compact office environments.
- Fastest printer in its class — Minimize wait time for personalized cards and IDs
- High-quality output — Create high-quality, visually rich credentials on demand
- Simple plug-and-play — Leverage an intuitive user-focused interface for easy setup, consumables loading and operation
- Built-in security — Enjoy peace of mind with AES-256 encryption and resin scramble data protection
- Earth-friendly — Support your green initiatives with GreenCircle® Certified energy efficiency and support for eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons and rewritable cards
- Fast, easy-to-use, secure and eco-friendly, the DTC1250e sets the bar for high-quality yet economical ID card printing.
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 30 card output (Dual-sided: up to 100 cards)
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product:
Sustainable attributes of HID card printers have been third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC and provide organizations with high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solutions that support corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The certification process verified up to a 58 percent energy savings for the DTC1250e card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge
- Dual-sided printing
- Magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Printer cleaning kit
- Ethernet with internal print server
HID warrants to the End User that the product enclosed with this Limited Warranty statement and used in the country of purchase will conform to the manufacturer’s specifications and be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase.
PRINT HEAD WARRANTY Under normal use and service HID warrants that the thermal print heads shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase. In the event a warranty claim is submitted for a defective print head, HID shall have the right to inspect the printer, print head and your printed and/or blank ID cards for the purpose of verifying that any such claimed defect has not been caused by non-HID approved ribbon, by non-HID approved HDP film and/or by non-HID approved cards, by ribbon and/or cards that do not meet HID specifications or by foreign particles or substances which have caused abrasion damage. HID’s decision in any such claim shall be final. For clarity, “Lifetime” or “life of” product warranties end three (3) years after the published End of Life date of the product.