HID FARGO DTC1500
Built on 20 years of proven direct-to-card printing expertise, the HID® FARGO® DTC1500 card printer and encoder offers the convenience and lower cost of high-capacity consumables along with a comprehensive feature set — enabling organizations to routinely issue highly secure cards and IDs at a fraction of the cost without sacrificing quality. Designed for government, universities and colleges, K-12 schools, healthcare facilities, and small-to-medium businesses, the DTC1500 boasts distinctive security features.
- Innovative, built-in security features — Easy-to-implement security features such as resin scramble data protection and custom overlay watermark come standard on every unit
- Low-cost, high-capacity consumables — High-capacity, full- and half-panel color ribbons significantly lower cost-per-card and reduce total cost of ownership
- Highly versatile — Powerful printing in a modular, scalable design that simplifies in-field equipment upgrades and migration to higher levels of security
- Earth friendly — GreenCircle® Certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons
Security, lower cost, innovation, and versatility — they all come standard with the DTC1500.
- Print method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included software: FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist spot-color matching
- Security: Custom watermark overlay, resin scramble data protection, password-protected printer operation and AES-256 data encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, up to 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product
Sustainable attributes of HID card printers have been third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC and provide organizations with high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solutions that support corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The certification process verified up to a 42 percent energy savings for the DTC1500 card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Dual-sided printing
- Single-sided or dual-sided lamination module
- Smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic stripe encoding module
- Printer cleaning kit
HID warrants to the End User that the product enclosed with this Limited Warranty statement and used in the country of purchase will conform to the manufacturer’s specifications and be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase.
PRINT HEAD WARRANTY Under normal use and service HID warrants that the thermal print heads shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase. In the event a warranty claim is submitted for a defective print head, HID shall have the right to inspect the printer, print head and your printed and/or blank ID cards for the purpose of verifying that any such claimed defect has not been caused by non-HID approved ribbon, by non-HID approved HDP film and/or by non-HID approved cards, by ribbon and/or cards that do not meet HID specifications or by foreign particles or substances which have caused abrasion damage. HID’s decision in any such claim shall be final. For clarity, “Lifetime” or “life of” product warranties end three (3) years after the published End of Life date of the product.