HID FARGO DTC4250e
HID FARGO DTC4250e
CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICING!
Call: (800) 729-3722 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The HID® FARGO® DTC4250e ID card printer combines versatility with simplicity and features a sleek design with a changeable footprint to accommodate office environments where space is at a premium. Easy to operate with ultralow maintenance, the DTC4250e allows even novice users to begin issuing secure IDs and cards on day one.
Designed for medium-sized businesses, schools and local governments seeking versatility in a convenient, professional and secure printer/encoder system, the DTC4250e is ideal for easy, flexible and reliable color printing and optional encoding of technology cards
- High-quality output — Create high-quality, visually rich credentials on demand
- Simple plug-and-play — Leverage an intuitive SmartScreen interface for easy setup, consumables loading and operation
- Built-in security — Enjoy peace of mind with built-in password protection and AES-256 encryption
- Earth friendly — Support your green initiatives with GreenCircle® Certified energy efficiency and support for eco-friendly rewritable cards
Versatile, easy-to-use, secure and eco-friendly, the DTC4250e is an excellent choice for organizations seeking flexible and high-quality ID card printing.
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included software: FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 100 card output, 100 card reject with same-side input/output hopper
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product
Sustainable attributes of HID card printers have been third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC and provide organizations with high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solutions that support corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The certification process verified up to a 42 percent energy savings for the DTC4250e card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Dual-side printing
- Same-side input/output card hopper – field upgradeable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – field upgradeable
- Magnetic stripe encoding – field upgradeable
- Printer cleaning kit
HID warrants to the End User that the product enclosed with this Limited Warranty statement and used in the country of purchase will conform to the manufacturer’s specifications and be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase.
PRINT HEAD WARRANTY Under normal use and service HID warrants that the thermal print heads shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase. In the event a warranty claim is submitted for a defective print head, HID shall have the right to inspect the printer, print head and your printed and/or blank ID cards for the purpose of verifying that any such claimed defect has not been caused by non-HID approved ribbon, by non-HID approved HDP film and/or by non-HID approved cards, by ribbon and/or cards that do not meet HID specifications or by foreign particles or substances which have caused abrasion damage. HID’s decision in any such claim shall be final. For clarity, “Lifetime” or “life of” product warranties end three (3) years after the published End of Life date of the product.