HID FARGO DTC4500e
HID FARGO DTC4500e
CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICING!
Call: (800) 729-3722 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The HID® FARGO® DTC4500e ID card printer is ideal for organizations requiring robust, high-volume printing every day. Standard features include high-capacity ribbon consumables and dual input card hoppers that allow for maximum card input capacity and the convenient management of multiple card types.
Designed for medium-to-large businesses, schools and local governments seeking higher-volume, direct-to-card printing, the DTC4500e offers a powerful and reliable print engine that delivers on both speed and performance. Dual input hoppers and support for high-capacity ribbons enable the DTC4500e to print twice as many full-color cards than most comparable printers before consumables would require replenishing — keeping productivity high and operator maintenance low.
- High-quality output — Create high-quality, visually rich credentials on demand
- Simple plug-and-play — Leverage an intuitive SmartScreen interface for easy setup, consumables loading and operation
- Built-in security — Enjoy peace of mind with optional locks, built-in password protection and AES-256 encryption
- Earth-friendly — Support your green initiatives with GreenCircle Certified energy efficiency and support for eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons and rewritable cards
Powerful, secure, versatile and eco-friendly, the DTC4500e is an ideal solution for organizations seeking to print superior-quality cards and IDs in higher volumes.
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included software: FARGO Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 200 card input (with dual input hopper), 100 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product
Sustainable attributes of HID card printers have been third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC and provide organizations with high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solutions that support corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The certification process verified up to a 39 percent energy savings for the DTC4500e card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Dual-side printing
- Locking card hoppers (dual input or same-side input/output)
- Single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) card lamination
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Ethernet with internal print server
HID warrants to the End User that the product enclosed with this Limited Warranty statement and used in the country of purchase will conform to the manufacturer’s specifications and be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase.
PRINT HEAD WARRANTY Under normal use and service HID warrants that the thermal print heads shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase. In the event a warranty claim is submitted for a defective print head, HID shall have the right to inspect the printer, print head and your printed and/or blank ID cards for the purpose of verifying that any such claimed defect has not been caused by non-HID approved ribbon, by non-HID approved HDP film and/or by non-HID approved cards, by ribbon and/or cards that do not meet HID specifications or by foreign particles or substances which have caused abrasion damage. HID’s decision in any such claim shall be final. For clarity, “Lifetime” or “life of” product warranties end three (3) years after the published End of Life date of the product.