HID Signo Biometric Reader 25B
The HID® Signo™ Biometric Reader 25B introduces fingerprint authentication to the growing Signo platform from HID Global. Offering a truly dynamic approach to secure electronic access control, HID Signo Readers are designed to be highly versatile, powerful, and connected for the future.
Introduce two-factor authentication for additional security or go cardless, the HID Signo Biometric Reader 25B supports a wide range of biometric operating modes including storing fingerprint template on card or on device. The reader is also capable of supporting a large range of different credential technologies in a variety of form factors including cards, fobs and mobile devices.
- Highly Versatile – Unmatched flexibility to deploy multiple authentication modes, including biometric fingerprint and contactless physical and mobile credentials with a single reader platform
- Unparalleled Performance – Ultimate biometric fingerprint match reliability with patented multi-spectral imaging sensor that reads the subdermal layer of the skin for better accuracy
- Connected to the Future – Easily configure and manage in the field with HID Biometric Manager, including support for software upgrades over the network
HID Biometric Manager is available to download for free with each device. This on-premises server-based software can be used to configure and manage the reader, including firmware updates over the network and loading MOB or Elite keys in the field. In addition, the software enables enrollment of user’s fingerprint credentials for use with the different biometric authentication modes — 1:1 verification and 1:N identification.
The launch of the HID Signo Biometric Reader 25B also introduces an API for integration with our partners access control software solutions. This enables a single point of biometric template enrollment through the access control system and the ability to push biometric templates to all connected devices simultaneously.
- Patented Multispectral sensor
- iCLASS SE
- iCLASS Legacy
- MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE Plus
- MIFARE DESFire®
- HID Mobile Access (Bluetooth/NFC)
- Biometric Functions (Authentication Modes):
- 1:1 Matching Verification
- 1:N Searching Identification
- TCP/IP (Host)
- OSDP (v 2.1.7), Wiegand-Out (Controller)
- TCP/IP (Host)
- OSDP(v2.1.7) – 1 additional Reader (OSDP-SC supported)
- OSDP-SC Supported
- 5 cm x 20.4 cm x 5.5 cm
- 12 VDC
- IP67, IK09
- -20°C to 66°C
Warranted against defect in materials and workmanship for 18 months. See complete warranty policy for details.