HID Signo Enrollment Reader
HID Signo Enrollment Reader
CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICING!
Call: (800) 729-3722 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The HID® Signo™ Enrollment Reader introduces desktop fingerprint enrollment to the Signo platform from HID.
Offering a truly dynamic approach to secure electronic access control, HID Signo Readers are designed to be highly versatile, powerful, and connected for the future.
The HID Signo fingerprint enrollment USB reader delivers multi-spectral imaging technology in a compact footprint. Multispectral imaging captures surface and subsurface biometric details, no matter the quality of the fingerprint (e.g., extra dry, wet, oily, dirty, aged or damaged), enabling you to deliver a superior user experience without sacrificing security.
The reader offers a low-cost pathway to decentralized enrollment. Users will no longer have to travel to a specific location to be enrolled in the system or use a wall-mounted reader. This can accelerate setup times and lower costs allowing quick and easy enrollment of the fingerprint from multiple locations within an enterprise.
The HID SIGNO-B-USB fingerprint reader outperforms conventional devices in its class, delivering usability, high-performance liveness detection.
- Improves productivity — Multispectral fingerprint imaging works in all environments, consistently capturing high-quality fingerprint images even when the finger is dry, wet, dirty or in strong light
- Strengthens security — Prevents fraudulent use of fake or stolen biometric data with high-performance liveness detection, encryption and physical tamper detection
- Connected to the future — Easy to configure and manage in the field with HID Biometric Manager, including support for software upgrades over the network
HID Biometric Manager is available to download for free with each device. This on-premises server-based software can be used to configure and manage the reader, including firmware updates over the network and loading MOB or Elite keys in the field. In addition, the software enables enrollment of user’s fingerprint credentials for use with the different biometric authentication modes — 1:1 verification and 1:N identification.
An API is available for integration with our partners’ access control software solutions. This enables a single point of biometric template enrollment through the access control system and the ability to push biometric templates to all connected devices simultaneously.
Fingerprint Imaging System
- Technology: Patented Lumidigm® Multispectral Imaging (MSI)
- Output image resolution / bit depth: 500 dpi / 8-bit, 256 grayscale
- Platen area: 0.55’ x .69’ (13.9 mm x 17.4 mm) rectangle, uncoated chemical resistant glass (no coatings to wear out)
- Image output format: Uncompressed or WSQ compressed images (FBI Certified)
- Template output format: ANSI 378 and ISO 19794-2 compliant (MINEX Ill certified)
- Presentation Attack Detection (PAD): ISO/IEC 30107-3, Level 1 Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) certified, Patented Multispectral Image /MSI Live Finger Detection /LFD
- Finger detection to image out: 0.35 sec. Windows Host (typical)
- Temperature (operating, with enclosure): -10º C to 60º C”
- Humidity, (operating, with enclosure): 0 – 95%RH
- ESD immunity: IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 (+/·15kV air discharge, 8kV contact discharge
- USB: USB 2.0 high speed (480 Mbps). 1m USB cable
- Operating systems supported: Windows 1O (64-bit)
Form Factor & Durability
- Overall dimensions: 1.85’W X 3.02’D X 2.06’H (47.1 mm x 76.8 mm x 52.5 mm)
- Enclosure: ABS Plastic
Power Supply Requirements
- Supply current – operational: +5 VDC, 125 mA Operational (peak)
- Supply current – idle: +5 VDC, 125 mA Idle (typical)
- Interoperability: ANSI 378, ISO 19794-2, ISO/IEC 19784-1, MINEX Ill-certified algorithm, WHQL Drivers
- Device certifications: CE (EU), CB, FCC (US), UL (US), RCM (Australia, New Zealand), NOM/NYCE/ IFTEL (Mexico) ICASA /South Africa)
- Environmental: REACH, RoHS, WEEE
- Ingress: IP50, ingress at platen IP65