HID FARGO HDP5000
HID FARGO HDP5000
CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICING!
Call: (800) 729-3722 or Email: email@example.com
For government agencies, colleges and universities, businesses, corporations and healthcare facilities who need retransfer printing technology to routinely issue high-definition IDs or cards, the HID® FARGO® HDP5000 is a cost-effective and reliable solution that provides 300 dpi printing resolution for superior text and image quality. Unlike other desktop card printers on the market today, the HDP5000 features 5th generation retransfer technology, combining feature-rich functionality with remarkable, proven reliability.
Moreover, the HDP5000 offers the versatility to meet your card application needs today and in the future. The system’s flexible architecture lets you expand or reduce production capability instantly, with add-on dual-sided printing, encoding and lamination modules. For greater system capacity, an optional dual input card hopper lets you easily manage multiple card types and higher card volumes.
For one-step, inline printing and encoding HID Global offers multiple, field-upgradable encoder options.
- High-quality output — Create high-quality, visually rich credentials on demand
- Flexible versatility — Leverage optional dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and a variety of encoding modules to accommodate production, durability and security needs
- Built-in security — Enjoy peace of mind with built-in password protection, AES-256 encryption, resin scramble data protection and optional locks
Versatile and secure, the HDP5000 is an excellent choice for organizations seeking high-quality, retransfer ID card printing.
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: up to 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)
- Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
- Warranty: 3 years (printer)*; Lifetime (printhead)*
- Dual-sided printing
- Single- or dual-sided lamination
- USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- Physical locks
- Dual input card hopper 200-card input hopper
- Printer cleaning kit
*Three-year warranty available on printers and lifetime warranty available on printheads with completion of online printer registration. (Two-year warranty standard on both printer and printheads without online printer registration.)
HID warrants to the End User that the product enclosed with this Limited Warranty statement and used in the country of purchase will conform to the manufacturer’s specifications and be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase.
PRINT HEAD WARRANTY Under normal use and service for HDP® Series printers, HID warrants that the thermal print heads will be free from defects and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty for the life of the HDP Series printer. In the event a warranty claim is submitted for a defective print head, HID shall have the right to inspect the printer, print head and your printed and/or blank ID cards for the purpose of verifying that any such claimed defect has not been caused by non-HID approved ribbon, by non-HID approved HDP film and/or by non-HID approved cards, by ribbon and/or cards that do not meet HID specifications or by foreign particles or substances which have caused abrasion damage. HID’s decision in any such claim shall be final. For clarity, “Lifetime” or “life of” product warranties end three (3) years after the published End of Life date of the product.