CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY AND PRICING!
Call: (800) 729-3722 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bringing the simplicity and affordability of inkjet printing to personalized cards and IDs, the HID FARGO INK1000 is the next revolution in desktop card printing.
Easy-to-use, affordable and dependable, the HID FARGO INK1000 is ideal for cost-conscious small- to medium-sized businesses and K-12 schools that need to print high-quality corporate and visitor badges, student and faculty IDs, or gift and loyalty cards.
Ultra-reliable and low maintenance, the HID FARGO INK1000 features exclusive inkjet printing technology. Easy-to-install, snap-in ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks that naturally adhere to standard, off-the-shelf PVC and composite cards.
HID FARGO INK1000 delivers high quality, high definition, true edge-to-edge ID card printing while eliminating the hassles of print ribbons or the need for specialized cards. With its high 600 dpi x 1200 dpi resolution, images are sharp and brilliant — and text and barcodes are crisply defined.
- Easy to use — As simple to use as your home office printer
- Affordable — Brings your card designs to life in brilliant 600 dpi x 1200 dpi resolution at a fraction of the cost of ribbon-based card printers
- Sustainable — Eliminates wasted ribbon panels with exclusively formulated, Drop-on-Demand (DOD) inks that are compatible with standard, off-the-shelf PVC cards—an industry first
- Reliable — Provides outstanding performance and unrivaled quality from the leading brand in card issuance
- Side printing: Single side
- Printing technology: Thermal inkjet
- Resolution: Up to 600 dpi x 1200 dpi (23.6 dots/mm x 47.2 dots/mm)
- Print speed: Up to 100 cph (cards per hour) / 36 seconds per card
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Accepted standard card size: CR-80 (3.370″L x 2.125″W / 85.6mmL x 54mmW)
- Accepted card types: PVC, press polished PVC, composite (PET/PVC with PVC as an outer layer), laminated PVC (credit card construction)
- Print area: Edge-to-edge on CR-80 cards
- Input card capacity: 100 cards (.030″ / .762mm thick)
- Output card capacity: Up to 30 cards (.030″ / .762mm thick)
- Optional encoding: Smart card (contactless)
- Included software: FARGO driver including diagnostic utility with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Warranty: Three years*
*Three-year warranty available with completion of online printer registration. (A two-year warranty is standard without online printer registration.)
HID warrants to the End User that the product enclosed with this Limited Warranty statement and used in the country of purchase will conform to the manufacturer’s specifications and be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty of three (3) years from date of original purchase.
Under normal use and service for the INK Series, HID warrants that the product will be free from defects and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase. Upon Online Registration, this product is eligible for an Extended Warranty for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase.
FARGO INK1000 Cartridge
End User must install cartridge within twelve (12) months of the manufacturing/listed fill date on the label. The warranty covers six (6) months of usage from the date of first installation. HID may be unable to respond to a warranty claim if the printer is not continuously powered on to allow automated system maintenance of print heads/cartridges and End Customer may be required to purchase replacement print heads/cartridges.